Maintenance Engineering Coordinator
ENI Angola SpA - Sucursal de Angola - Luanda, Luanda
Já só tem 19 dias para se candidatar
- Ensure long term reliability of the critical equipment of FPSO & SPS and compliance to the maintenance program as implemented in corresponding CMMS.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Ensure preventive maintenance (PM) program of all critical components of FPSO and SPS is in-line with OEM recommendations and Eni / industry best practices
- Perform detailed investigation of each failure on FPSOs and SPS to identify root cause using appropriate techniques e.g. 5 why, fishbone, fault tree etc
- Carryout reliability analysis of major equipment of FPSOs and SPS such as MTBF, MTTR downtime cause(s) analysis etc
- Review each failure on FPSOs and SPS to verify if failure mode of the component is covered by PM program. Propose alterations to the PM program, if required
- Review spare parts inventory of major / critical equipment on FPSOs and SPS to identify and fulfill gaps (missing critical items, min/max/reorder levels etc)
- Monitor and ensure compliance of critical components PMs for FPSOs and SPS
- Identify alternative / interchangeable spare parts in case like-to-like replacements are not available for repair / maintenance on FPSOs or SPS components
- Review maintenance programs for new additions to the FPSOs or SPS equipment
- Review maintenance program and practices for FPSOs and SPS equipment to identify opportunities of improvement (efficiency, downtime, cost etc)
- Track and ensure completion of all technical recommendations / action items on FPSOs and SPS equipment generated from investigations, audits, inspections, overhauls, service / safety bulletins, lessons learnt etc
- Issue and update the preservation / in-storage maintenance of capital spares & special tools for all the FPSOs & SPS equipment offshore and onshore
- Identify the applicable condition monitoring techniques for critical equipment of FPSOs and SPS to support in failure predictions and reliability enhancement
- Ensure updated Performance Standards are available for all the critical equipment of FPSOs and SPS and implemented in PM program in CMMS
- Engenharia dos petróleos
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 7-10 years of experience in oil and gas industry in similar capacity
Required Skills (Technical):
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Computer Skills.
- Command on CMMS (AMOS, Bassnet or similar);
- Command on investigation & RCA techniques (FTA, Fishbone, 5 Whys etc)
- Command on reliability analysis techniques (MTBF, MTTR, DT cause analysis etc)
- Strong knowledge of FMECA, RCM, Performance standards etc
- Knowledge of preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance of various process equipment;
- Knowledge of spare parts inventory management;
About Eni Angola
Eni has been present in Angola since 1980 and initiated oil production in 1991. Angola is a core country for strategic growth in Eni’s global energy operations with around 350 employees in the country. Exploration and production activities in Angola are regulated by concessions and Production Sharing Agreements (PSAs).
In 2018, Eni’s production averaged 145,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day (146 kboe/d). Our activities are concentrated in the conventional and deep offshore, over a developed and undeveloped area of 21,441 square kilometres (5,303 square kilometres net to Eni).
Two of our major projects in Angola include the West Hub and East Hub developments, located offshore at depths between 450 and 1,500 metres. We are also active in the Angola LNG project and new exploration activities in the country.
Our mission and values
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people.