Confidential - Luanda, Luanda
Já só tem 51 dias para se candidatar
Oferta aberta até
Número de vagas
Descrição da função
- Manage and oversee the execution and implementation of the financial function in for all company operations. Furthermore, lead and direct the financial accounting and reporting team to execute effective and efficient processes.
- Initiate, coordinate and ensure all relevant financial activities are done on time, and in compliance with legal requirements, policies, procedures and ethical business practice.
- Lead the accounting function to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Relationship building to deal with a variety of complexities across the business, including political relationships and banking relationships.
- Participate in the evaluation processes of new products and in the process of preparing the annual budget with the purpose of guaranteeing the operation of the Factory.
- Oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying financial transactions.
- Control the accounting records derived from the operation of the factory in Luanda to communicate to the executive areas all the legal and business management information they require, participating in the evaluation processes of new products and in the process of preparing the annual budget with the purpose of guaranteeing the operation of the Factory.
- Guarantee variable and fixed records through the execution and control of the outputs of the systems to carry out the monthly management "closings".
- Report the monthly management results and industrial indicators for the evaluation and subsequent action of the executive areas.
- Quote new products in coordination with the "Development" area to evaluate new releases.
- Participate in the preparing of annual budget consolidating the information of each area for its presentation and subsequent follow-up.
- Prepare legal-balance-sheet in coordination with external audit.
- Degree in Finance.
- 8-10 Years' Financial management experience of which at least five in a managerial position.
- Experience in confectionery and manufacturing business is a must.
- English and Portuguese speaking.
- Financial and Business Acumen
- Good understanding of macroeconomic markets and exchange rates
- Knowledgeable in MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Ability to plan and organize
- Communication (Verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal skills
Nome do empregador
Sobre a nossa empresa
Confira vagas semelhantes
Não encontrou vagas do seu interesse?Registe-se para ser informado quando tivermos vagas adequadas ao seu perfil.
Já tem uma conta? Iniciar sessão aqui