Cyber Security Expert- JB-494 / SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
The position of security expert will manage large scale projects in the public sector where he must be able to interact directly with the customer and provide various solutions in the information security area.
- Técnico de Informática
CCSE Checkpoint – Must
Degree in computer science or equivalent– advantage
CISSP, Cisco CCNA Security or other security certifications – advantage
- At least 3 years working as a security administrator / security officer in a big company
- At least 3 years in large projects in operating and maintaining information security systems
- Vast experience with Checkpoint, Cisco, Imperva.
- Experience with complex infrastructures and high-end technology
- Experience implementing security procedures in an organization
- Perform and manage information security analysis to customer's networks
- Passionate about technology and security
- Professional and Team player with motivation
- High written, reading, and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English